Thursday, February 9, 2012

Traveling

Who would have thought that I could travel from Arkansas to South Korea alone with 5 kids then do it again in reverse alone with the kids. Anyway we just got back to my mother-in-laws house. My home for the next few weeks while we wait for Dad and our new home somewhere. I had such a wonderful trip here. We went threw 6 states approximately 3,000 miles in 5 days. I was able to see Gods handy work all over the place. We say Mt Rainier, Mt saint Hellen's 2 volcanoes in California, the Mojave desert, the Grand Canyon, a snowstorm, a trip down memory lane, and a wonderful TX sunset. Before I took the kids to the Grand Canyon someone said to me "be prepared to see how majestic God is.". At first I was really excited but after a while I really began to see the majestic God in the life, places, and people I have come to know. I pray that I can always see his handy work in my life not just at a place.

No comments: